Valor Volleyballs Health Safety Plan
Specific Covid-19 Issues
Valor Volleyball is doing everything within its power to protect the coaches and other athletes in its training. We will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the State of North Carolina health department guidelines with regard to safe practices in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Health Protocols:
November 15, 2020:
November All personnel entering the facility must wear a protective mask for the duration of the time they are there. This includes but is not limited to coaches, athletes and parents.
All volleyballs door and appliance handles will be sanitized before each practice.
Practice times have been adjusted to reduce the overlap of other athletes entering or exiting the facility.
Signs will be posted at entrances and exits indicating Valor Volleyball is invested in following the correct health protocols. These signs will clearly state one cannot gain entry if you have COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if you or any of your friends or family members have been exposed to COVID-19.
- All coaches, staff members, and athletes will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the facility.
- Spectators/parents will not be allowed in the gym.
- Upon entry, coaches and athletes must place their bag in a designated area and go directly to the bathroom to wash their hands.
- Coaches and athletes will sanitize their hands prior to and multiple times during practice sessions.
- At the end of the training session coaches and staff members will sanitize the balls, ball carts and any other training equipment used.
- Bathroom facilities will be frequently sanitized and cleaned.
- There will be no sharing of water bottles during any training sessions.
- All athletes and coaches are required to wash and sanitize their hands after using the restroom, sneezing, coughing, and before participating in any training.